Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLESE SUM 1 TELL ME HOW TO SET UP A FREE SERVER ON AIW ON MW2

4 posters

Go down

PLESE SUM 1 TELL ME HOW TO SET UP A FREE SERVER ON AIW ON MW2 Empty PLESE SUM 1 TELL ME HOW TO SET UP A FREE SERVER ON AIW ON MW2

Post by RAZUBA Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 am

plz sumtimes other wp servers pings are really high so sum pplz tell me and remmember i want it to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RAZUBA
RAZUBA
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

PLESE SUM 1 TELL ME HOW TO SET UP A FREE SERVER ON AIW ON MW2 Empty Re: PLESE SUM 1 TELL ME HOW TO SET UP A FREE SERVER ON AIW ON MW2

Post by mayendra Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm

i have no idea dude that is my question to Question Question Question Question

mayendra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

PLESE SUM 1 TELL ME HOW TO SET UP A FREE SERVER ON AIW ON MW2 Empty Re: PLESE SUM 1 TELL ME HOW TO SET UP A FREE SERVER ON AIW ON MW2

Post by K@$H7 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

mayendra wrote:i have no idea dude that is my question to Question Question Question Question

Have u read the how to set up a server tut
K@$H7
K@$H7
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:18 am

There is a tutorial in the Tutorials Section. The only thing the the Tutorial Doesn't have is the ports that you need to Forward, aswell as how to Foward.

You Need to Youtube it how to forward ports, aswell as ask kash what ports TO forward.

Cheers
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down