Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<<

2 posters

Go down

-WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<< Empty -WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<<

Post by Raymond0412 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 pm

-WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<<
Max Players: 12
Internet Protocol (IP): 122.109.115.208(changes every day)
Port: 28960
Mods: Zombies(my version), Isnipe, gun game, One in the Chamber, and much much more. Ask any admin for a mod request.
Gametype: usually TDM or OITC but can be changed by asking the admin in charge at that time.
Main Admins include: Raymond0412, Marine, Chriso, Cuddlesaw, WTF and Krunchyman
Hosted By: Raymond0412
Time: 12 hours a day(well at least i tried my best). 9:00AM - 9:00PM GMT +8(remember, i cant be spot on and its not always on).
Server Version: 0.2b (for marine's sake)
Speacial thanks to: Marine for helping me port foward. As a thankyou, i made the server 0.2b so u don't get steam error.

Last edited by Raymond0412 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Raymond0412

http://www.raymond0412.webs.com

Back to top Go down

-WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<< Empty Re: -WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<<

Post by Gnome Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Yay you put up a server Very Happy oh and have u finished with ur zombies? i hope i see some great spotz Very Happy
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

-WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<< Empty Re: -WP->>RAYMOND0412's DEDICATED SERVER!!<<

Post by Raymond0412 Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 pm

sausage wrote:Yay you put up a server Very Happy oh and have u finished with ur zombies? i hope i see some great spotz Very Happy
yeah, i finished my zombies, but im fixing some very annoying errors

Raymond0412

http://www.raymond0412.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:04 am

Congrats On your new great good fantastic mad nice fun server Raymond. Main Admins Now include Marine, Raymond, Chriso, Cuddlesaw, WTF and Krunchyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down