Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED BIG HELP ON MY SERVER!!!!!! (IMPORTANT READ NOW)

2 posters

Go down

NEED BIG HELP ON MY SERVER!!!!!! (IMPORTANT READ NOW) Empty NEED BIG HELP ON MY SERVER!!!!!! (IMPORTANT READ NOW)

Post by RAZUBA Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 am

well i will put my questions in numbers and plz answer in numbers to the question u know the answers to.

1.when a game finishes on my server a next map wont load up it will get stuck on a private match thing. y?

2.when i start my servers console and it s loading up, wile in the middle of the loading it will say this- sv_mapRotation is ""
which obiviously means there is nothing
down below is what is in my server config file but still it doesnt rotate and if put the undelined text into the server console it wont do anything
// --- AUTOMATED ROTATION -------------------------------
set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_afghan gametype war map mp_boneyard gametype war map mp_brecourt gametype war map mp_checkpoint gametype war map mp_derail gametype war map mp_estate gametype war map mp_favela gametype war map mp_invasion gametype war map mp_nightshift gametype war map mp_quarry gametype war map mp_rundown gametype war map mp_subbase gametype war map mp_terminal gametype war map mp_underpass gametype dom map mp_afghan"

3.i have downloade this>(https://splitsecondwarriors.darkbb.com/t20-alteriw-mod-pack-d) tht is all the mods right but i dont know where to put and what command loads the mod up so plz help!
RAZUBA
RAZUBA
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

NEED BIG HELP ON MY SERVER!!!!!! (IMPORTANT READ NOW) Empty Re: NEED BIG HELP ON MY SERVER!!!!!! (IMPORTANT READ NOW)

Post by Zeriax Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:01 am

I would like to help but Unfortunetly I suck at this matter, I suggest u ask K@$H or Anni

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

https://splitsecondwarriors.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down