Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D)

4 posters

Go down

39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D) Empty 39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D)

Post by Gnome Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi,Guys... i thought if any of you want some random MODS i found here you go.. What a Face
i uploaded 1st time lol so yeh... affraid

Sorry if no virus scan but 100% guarantee it doesnt have virus's... Wink

Its not MINE so dont give Credit to me.(You might not wana give credit sincei ts not VERY good.) Neutral

cheers Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ih60ivzajd4czvi

So um Yeah lol! scratch lol!
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D) Empty Thanks For The Upload

Post by Zeriax Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Hey
Thanks for taking the time to upload the mods, I'll download them tomorrow when I am on a computer or laptop, Thanks For The Contribution =D Hope to see some tomato sauce to go with this delicious food Razz

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

https://splitsecondwarriors.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D) Empty Re: 39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D)

Post by Gnome Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Zeriax wrote:Hey
Thanks for taking the time to upload the mods, I'll download them tomorrow when I am on a computer or laptop, Thanks For The Contribution =D Hope to see some tomato sauce to go with this delicious food Razz

lol ty...
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D) Empty Re: 39 AlterIWnet Mods-- By Sausage ( Your Favourite Food :D)

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Can't wait to try these Very Happy
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnome Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 am

OH Yeh anarachy i havent really tried all of them i only tried like afew ... i love smarter enemies where u play with bots but they just go in circles an shoot what ever comes and dodge bullets..( but its good enough for a game created wihtout bots Rolling Eyes )
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jin Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 am

Use Virustotal to scan them. It's an online website to scan stuff. Scan the stuff inside not the .zip or .rar file of course.
jin
jin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum