Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Conversion

3 posters

Go down

Complete Conversion Empty Complete Conversion

Post by Tensa Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 am

Well with the idea of rebuilding the Clan as a primarily Sniping Clan, I think we should also make the change to a new site. You don't have to worry about losing members as we can use the current url as a redirect to the new site where current and new members can join. I think we should use a new site as this one is quite bland and messy. I propose we use either phpBB or myBB for the new sites forum software. Both are completely free, have very good support communities, plenty of mods, and some very nice custom skins. They also have some very nice skins that can be bought for some future growth.

So what are your thoughts on this?
Tensa
Tensa
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

Complete Conversion Empty Re: Complete Conversion

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:06 am

I second this ^
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriax Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:37 pm

I am not a part of the clan anymore but I couldn't agree, and hey Tensa, could u add me on MSN zeriax14@hotmail.com, im willing to leave all of Task force delta up to you, while im gone (prolly for ever) but if i ever come back Ill still be able to comeback so ur temperory owner for a long time more or less, if no msn then we will just email each other to communicate i guess

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

https://splitsecondwarriors.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum