Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names

+3
K@$H7
Zeriax
-WP-Tempest
7 posters

Go down

Need A New Clan Name

we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Vote_lcap11%we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Vote_lcap89%we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Vote_lcap0%we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Empty we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names

Post by -WP-Tempest Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 am

post in the comments on other suggestions and i will not use insulting or retarded clan names
-WP-Tempest
-WP-Tempest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Empty Re: we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names

Post by Zeriax Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 am

-WP- isn't an option

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

https://splitsecondwarriors.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names Empty Re: we need a proper poll, instead of their dictatorship on the names

Post by -WP-Tempest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:49 am

well you had keep name on yours
-WP-Tempest
-WP-Tempest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriax Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:49 am

No i didnt, someone edited my post

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -WP-Tempest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 am

oh, well i will need to edit and make this TFD or SSW, isnt that the only real options ?
-WP-Tempest
-WP-Tempest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriax Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 am

pretty much i guess, u have to get ssw approved by K@$H

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -WP-Tempest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:52 am

ok, i dont know how to change it, so if you could do it for me
-WP-Tempest
-WP-Tempest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by K@$H7 Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:30 am

Who the fuck took out Keep Name
K@$H7
K@$H7
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J2daM Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:33 pm

kash zeriax took it out, but i think we should really try to change name, ssw is pretty good and sounds cool and not corny
J2daM
J2daM
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SSW |#| Zeus Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 pm

what is the reason why we actually need to change oir name??
SSW |#| Zeus
SSW |#| Zeus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriax Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:19 am

J2daM wrote:kash zeriax took it out, but i think we should really try to change name, ssw is pretty good and sounds cool and not corny
I agree, I would like SSW

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnome Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:33 pm

+1 SSW
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensa Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:14 am

Looks like SSW is the go Razz
Tensa
Tensa
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by -WP-Tempest Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 am

yeah
-WP-Tempest
-WP-Tempest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum