Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER PC PLAYERS LOOK AT THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

+2
-WP-Tempest
RAZUBA
6 posters

Go down

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER PC PLAYERS LOOK AT THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Empty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER PC PLAYERS LOOK AT THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Post by RAZUBA Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:14 pm

well first of all i donnno where to put this thread so i put t here.

well i just fixed my black ops so i want to ask all of if you have a steam account put it up here so me and other ppl can add u.

my steam: razuba <<<<<<<<<<<<<<(obviously for everythin)

if ur on steam here is our new clan page on steam made by me- http://steamcommunity.com/groups/-WarPigs-

but ill need to add u but u need to be my friend

Last edited by RAZUBA on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made steam clan page)
RAZUBA
RAZUBA
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER PC PLAYERS LOOK AT THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Empty Re: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER PC PLAYERS LOOK AT THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Post by -WP-Tempest Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:30 pm

i dont have a black ops account on steam yet but add b0bb1t is was my bros till i took over it, its has been VAC banned, though but i can still play some games
-WP-Tempest
-WP-Tempest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER PC PLAYERS LOOK AT THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Empty Re: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER PC PLAYERS LOOK AT THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Post by T!nx Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 pm

All add you to mine....
T!nx
T!nx

Back to top Go down

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:34 am

DylanRoach is mine I THINK. Ill check later tonight, But im pretty sure thats it.
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensa Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:58 am

boombox2573 is my current with black ops and the orange box on it.

I've had 3 previous steams all with mw2 on it. But they all banned now. Sad
Tensa
Tensa
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 am

lmfao haxxor
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensa Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 am

-WP-|Captain Bubbles wrote:lmfao haxxor

lol one was banned from making modded lobby.

The other 2 were banned for no apparent reason. Probably hijacked accounts.
Tensa
Tensa
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnome Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:19 am

sad ... i dont got an account since the black ops is installed on my bros account so he doesnt want me tro add stuf on his account but yeah..

so..
steam user : hazmah.hi

so yeah dont talk to it tho.. hes say WHY DO U KEEP ADDING FREINDS ffs. lol
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 am

heh, i got mine banned for hacking when i never did :L I got so many reports filed that i got banned -_-
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down