Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I made this Category and ex WP Mitch

+4
SSW |#| Zeus
-WP-Tempest
Gnome
AoS|Captain Bubblez
8 posters

Go down

Why I made this Category and ex WP Mitch Empty OMG

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:16 am

Never knew anyone would cheat in our clan, No wonder why he didn't Update he's server files on his server. He is now banned from AlterIWnet but heard theres an unbanning method on youtube Sad But think that only lets you go on non punbuster servers Smile

Back to top Go down

Why I made this Category and ex WP Mitch Empty Re: Why I made this Category and ex WP Mitch

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Sad to see such good players turning into hacking scum. Wonder what deterred him into cheating :/ hmmm
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Why I made this Category and ex WP Mitch Empty Re: Why I made this Category and ex WP Mitch

Post by Gnome Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 pm

yeh, I didnt know he could hack.. but i shouldsay he loooked suspicious from the start i saw him affraid
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -WP-Tempest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 am

i believe he ended up changing his name to -WP-|M11111tch
-WP-Tempest
-WP-Tempest
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSW |#| Zeus Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:19 pm

does anyone know if this was on any of our servers??

either way perm. ban from all wp servers and kick from clan, never to be allowed back in... well thats just my opinion anyways xD
SSW |#| Zeus
SSW |#| Zeus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:28 am

Yeah true that, I Hate Hackers in mw2. The only time i hack is in CA because i love to get back at the scum :LL
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by apapapa123 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 am

Sad it's so sad Sad
apapapa123
apapapa123
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by x[Q]seiis Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:20 am

The thing I like about this is the no mercy policy this clan has. Hackers have no right to play on Alteriw and should certainly not be allowed in the War Pigs.

x[Q]seiis
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensa Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 am

x[Q]seiis wrote:The thing I like about this is the no mercy policy this clan has. Hackers have no right to play on Alteriw and should certainly not be allowed in the War Pigs.

That is exactly right Smile I'd hate to see this clan disgraced. Although it's rather irritating when you get called a hacker. Especially when there is no proof. Maybe one lucky shot, and bam you're a wallhack aimbotter. If only mw2 had theater mode Razz
Tensa
Tensa
Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:08 am

Thats a good idea...

Why not have a MW2 Theater... HMMM!!
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond0412 Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:54 am

Dot Dot Dot...

Raymond0412

http://www.raymond0412.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum