Split Second Warriors (SSW)
Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Split Second Warriors - Some Major Changes Have Been Made, BUT I Must Make One Thing Clear - KEEP YOUR POSTS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY - OR ELSE IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Enjoy The New Organization Of The Forum, We Have Added A Social Playground So You Guys Can Chill With The Other Members Of The Forum.

Thanks For Reading The News =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Need Help If so Im here to help

4 posters

Go down

Anyone Need Help If so Im here to help Empty Anyone Need Help If so Im here to help

Post by K@$H7 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Hey WP members and Guests,

This is your great and powerful leader, lol im just jking I really dont care what you noobs think of me jkz anyway i hope its something good which i dont think it is after this post lol.
Anyways lets get down to the point if anyone i mean anyone need help with anything like making a server or something like that, go head and ask me by sending me a PM (recommended) or just post it in this topic.
I wouldnt be a good leader if i didnt help people out with stuff. Im good with all things tech and also other stuff so fell free to ask me anything and i will help you out in anyway i can.

Thanks for Reading
K@$H7
K@$H7
K@$H7
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone Need Help If so Im here to help Empty Re: Anyone Need Help If so Im here to help

Post by Gnome Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Nice, Twisted Evil
Gnome
Gnome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone Need Help If so Im here to help Empty Re: Anyone Need Help If so Im here to help

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Sweeet. One question... How do I host a server :3
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by AoS|Captain Bubblez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Also how do I add mods to servers after I make them?
AoS|Captain Bubblez
AoS|Captain Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriax Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:43 pm

[Leader] K@$H7 wrote:

i mean anyone need help with anything like making a server or something like that,
K@$H7

Hey K@$H, I reckon to make a video tut :S

Zeriax
Admin
Admin

https://splitsecondwarriors.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by K@$H7 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

WP Anarchy wrote:Also how do I add mods to servers after I make them?
Yeah right now im making a topic under tut about how to make a server and i will link a video to it too so check that out and ill do a different topic on mods after
K@$H7
K@$H7
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum